The principal objective of the round table was making an attempt to summarize the 15 years’ existence of the Community and to consider possible scenarios of political and economic situation development in post-Soviet space.
A special attention was devoted to the following issues:
1. The CIS: the outcome of 15 years’ existence.
2. Real and potential conflicts in post-Soviet space.
3. Economic contradictions and their solution mechanisms.
4. Peculiarities of post-Soviet regional unifications.
5. The CIS countries in the multipolar world.
6. Perspectives of regionalization of post-Soviet space.
After the session it’s planned to publish a set of round table materials.
Persons, interested in their participation in the set of papers should submit their papers to the volume of up to 10 pages by e-mail.
Responsible secretary for the organization of the meeting is Dr. Boris A. Heifets.
Contact numbers: (495)128-91-70; (495)128-91-46.