In the course of the round table activities the following topics were discussed:
- Political systems of new state formations
- Socio-economic state structure models and their implementations in the CIS and the Baltic countries
- Comparative typology of post-Soviet states’ development
- Immanent signs of quasi-state and new political formations in post-Soviet space
- National security problems for new states
- Elite formation mechanism in the post-Soviet space
- The problems of the Russian-speaking population within the context of new states’ political models
- The impact of “color revolutions” on political processes in the Ukraine and Georgia
- Unrecognized republics’ phenomenon. Is it time to recognize them?
of the round table were published in the "National interests" magazine
, No 2, 2008.
Detailed information on the round table
will be published in the third issue of the "National Interests" magazine.