The round table was organized by the Centre for Comparative Political Studies IIEPS RAS.
Set of issues for discussion were:
1. Causes, nature, interdependence and specifics of conflicts during and after the collapse of the SFRU.
2. Was it possible to avoid war?
3. Causes of failure of peaceful settlement attempts from Dayton to Erdut. War of 1991-1995 as international relations factor during a new epoch.
4. Role of the United Nations, OSCE, NATO and EU in settlement of conflicts in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and in implementation of peace agreements.
5. Specifics of approaches to peaceful settlement in post-Yugoslavian space of the states-Contact group members.
6. Peaceful settlement in the perception of various political forces in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro and Croatia.
7. Euro-Atlantic perspectives of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro and Croatia.
8. Dayton agreements in the historic context (the Balkans from 1878 up to 2005).