- Socio-Political Processes in Post-Soviet Space.December, 13
- The Philosophy of Socialism and Philosophy of History of A.P. Butenko. December, 7
- Russian and China in the 21st Century.November, 30
- Russian-Hungarian Relations: the Current State and Perspectives in the Light of European Integration Process. November, 17
- Intervention, Which Shouldn't Have Taken Place. Budapest, 1956. October, 30
- Politics and Reforms in the Sphere of Pharmacological Provision in Russia and France. October, 2
- Russian-Belorussian Relations at the Current Stage. April, 18-20
- Russia’s Participation in International Development Assistance.
- Housing Cooperation, New Housing Code of the RF. March, 2
- Analysis of Basic Factors Influencing the Formation of Russia’s Relations with Newly-Independent States. January, 26
- Geli Shmelyov and the development of russian agricultural science. February, 21
- Comparative Analysis of Economic and Political Transformations in Russia and Central–Eastern Europe in Early XXI Century. April
- New land law of the Russian Federation: possible consequences. April, 8.
- Russian-Byelorussian relations within the European integration context. April, 13-14
- Contemporary Situation of KNDR and Russian-Korean Cooperation. June
- Credit Cooperation of Russia in the Contemporary Situation: Problems and Perspectives. June
- Food safety of RF: a regional aspect. October, 8
- The Second round table of Russian and Hungarian social researchers "The Creation of the United Europe". November
- Kosovo: a Problem of Status Designation. December, 8
- The impact of privatization on employment and income of Russian population, January.
- The problems of mutual turnover and ways to overcome them, February
- Restructuring in the Defense Industrial Complex and the perspectives for its innovative development, March
- Contemporary Russian cooperative movement, March
- Foreign investments in Central and South-East European countries, April
- Russia's food doctrine under new conditions, May
- Russia-China strategic partnership and economic cooperation in the early XXIst century: achievements and problems, September
- Urgent problems of Korean People's Democratic Republic and Russia's standpoint, October
- Globalization, problems and perspectives of Russia's development, December
- The Russian-Byelorussian relations: problems and perspectives, January
- Foreign experience of regulating the agricultural lands turnover, March
- Integration of Central and East European countries to the EU and its consequences for bilateral trade and economic relations, April
- Economic reforms in Vietnam and Mongolia, September
- Russia's and Ukraine's industrial policy in the perspective of structural and technological transformations (the international level), October
- New tendencies in agrarian policy and coping with agrarian crisis in changing Russia
- Housing problem in the context of social policy: Russia and world experience, November
- Russia and the Korean peninsula
- The Russian-Chinese relations and the multipolar world problem, February, 28th .
- The decade since the collapse of the Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia, March, 28th.
- A new stage of the Balkan crisis October, 3rd.
- The RF Land Code, February, 15th.
- Food maintenance in the 21st century Russia, May, 31st.
- Russia's agricultural and industrial policy up to 2004, June, 19th
- The legal and economic regulation of agricultural lands turnover, October, 25th.
- "The Commonwealth of Independent States: situation and perspectives"
- "Post-Socialist countries in globalizing world ", Moscow , (December)
- "Ten years without the Berlin wall"
- "The Russian -Ukrainian relationship: continuity and development"
- "Russia and Central Europe in the new geopolitical realities"
- "Problems and mechanisms of Russia's regional development"
- "Foreign economic factors of Russian regional development"
- "The Russian-Byelorussian relations: problems and perspectives"
- "Russia's policy in the Korean peninsula"